What are ACH Payments?
ACH gives your customers a convenient way to pay you through a bank account rather than using a card. Money is automatically deducted from your customers’ bank accounts and electronically deposited to your bank account. ACH echecks are the most popular alternative payment method for US shoppers. The ACH network is the oldest, largest & most reliable electronic funds transfer system in the US. Millions of Americans regularly pay for goods and services with ACH.
Increase Your Profits with ACH Payments
- More sales. Many customers prefer to pay through a bank account rather than a card.
- Card decline? Rescue the sale by offering ACH electronic checks as an alternative payment option.
- Competitive Advantage. More than 30% of ecommerce sites offer echecks at checkout. Gain an edge over your competition by offering a payment option they don’t.
- Sales Lift. Increase orders up to 20% simply by offering ACH echeck payments on your checkout page.
- Save Money on Processing. ACH is less expensive than card processing. Reducing the cost of sales for each order paid for with ACH instead of cards.