MLM Merchant Accounts
A MLM merchant account gives you the ability to take electronic check payments from your distributors and customers.
Adding echecks as a payment option is one of the quickest ways to increase sales and profits. Accept checks online. Accept check by phone, mail, and fax orders.
- Get orders from distributors and customers who do not have cards or are maxed out on cards.
- Obtain sales from distributors and customers who simply prefer to pay with an electronic check rather than a card.
- Provides another payment method if a card is declined.
In addition, we provide payout services for your distributors in the US and internationally. Cards are issued to your distributors. The cards are easy for you to load and convenient for your distributors to use anywhere in the world.
What is an Electronic Check?
Electronic check processing debits payments from distributor or customer bank accounts. Funds are automatically deposited to your business bank account.
There are 2 types of electronic checks.
- ACH echecks. Electronic checks are processed though the ACH processing network.
- Echecks using advanced Check 21 technology process transactions through bank-to-bank data exchange.
The decision on which to use depends upon the requirements of your business.
ACH echecks are particularly effective for recurring billing transactions. Most US customers regularly pay household bills and purchase goods and services with ACH processing.
ACH payments are a good solution if revokes (chargebacks) are under 0.5% and returns are under 15%. These are thresholds set by NACHA, the governing body of the ACH network.
For companies that need more flexibility on revokes and returns, echecks using bank-to-bank data exchange are the way to go. These transactions are governed by the Uniform Commercial Code and well-established US check regulations,
The customer experience for both methods of electronic check processing is the same. The buyer provides bank routing and account information. Funds are deducted from the buyer’s bank account and deposited to your bank account.
MLM Payment Processor for High Risk Merchants
Multi-level marketing companies, also known as “direct sales” organizations, are considered “high risk merchants” by card payment processors due to concerns about liabilities, chargebacks, and unpredictable growth patterns. MLM credit card processing is considered high risk, regardless of the kind of product of service being sold.
It is much easier for an e check MLM merchant account to be approved than one for card processing. There are no arbitrary card brand regulations standing in the way of an e check MLM merchant account approval.
Other benefits of electronic check MLM merchant accounts include:
- Reduced risk of chargebacks. With card processing, transactions can be charged back for up to 180 days. The revoke period for electronic checks business to consumer transactions is only 40-60 days (depending upon the type of echeck). Business to business transactions revokes are limited to 3 days.
- Many MLM customers order on a regular basis. Echecks are far better for recurring billing than cards. Bank accounts are rarely changed so recurring billing continues uninterrupted. Whereas, 20% of debit and credit cards are reissued each year, meaning you have to update card billing information for recurring payments to continue.
- Protect your credit card merchant account. Encourage buyers to use an echeck for purchases instead of a card. Fewer transactions running through your card account reduces your chargeback risks.
- Payment processing fees for echeck high risk merchant accounts are often less than those for card processing, saving you money.
Applying for Your MLM Merchant Account
Application is always free, with no obligation.
To qualify for an account, a minimum of $50K per month is required. No startups are accepted.
NationalACH specializes in high volume merchant accounts. You can obtain the all the processing capacity you need.
To establish an account, you submit an application and supporting documents. You will be requested to supply processing statements. If you do not have an echeck account, card processing statements can be submitted instead.
Other documents include information about your company, business bank statements, and driver’s license for the signer on the account. Underwriting and account approval takes 5-7 business days.
Upon account account approval, you can accept echecks online through a simple API integration to your website. Or accept check by phone, mail, and fax orders through a virtual terminal. Batch uploads to a secure FTP site are also available.
Why Choose NationalACH for your MLM merchant Account?
For more than 15 years, NaitonalACH has helped thousands of high risk merchants establish payment processing accounts. Take advantage of our experience and get your e check payment account approved fast.
- Extensive bank network enables you to establish than one account. Diversification of payment processing is a wise strategy for high volume merchants.
- Dedicated account manager assists you through the application process. And continues to support you after account approval, providing you valuable help and suggestions on best practices for managing your account.
- Free technical support.
- Check verification services keeps returns low. Saving you money and protecting your echeck account.
- Multi-channel processing. Accept echecks online. Accept check by phone, mail, and fax orders.
- Secure payment platform for safe transaction processing.
- Unlimited number of recurring billing plans customizable to meet the needs for your distributors and customers.
- Pay distributors through our MLM payment gateway. Ask us about special program to quickly & easily pay distributors, no matter where they are located.
We also offer card processing MLM merchant accounts. Giving you one-stop shopping for all of your MLM processing requirements.
Contact us today to discover how we can help your business grow and prosper.