Accept Echecks to Get More Sales
Accept checks online to expand market reach by capturing sales from buyers who do not have cards, are maxed out on cards, or simply prefer to pay check.
Electronic checks debit funds from your buyers' checking or savings account and automatically deposit the money into your business bank account.
How Do Electronic Checks Work?
At checkout, the buyer enters bank routing & account information rather than card data. The buyer clicks a button authorizing you to debit payment from the bank account.
Consumer authorization may be done online, over the phone, or by written authorization. Confirmation of the payment is sent to the customer.
Electronic checks are cleared through the Federal Reserve. Files may be submitted to the Fed either through the ACH payments network or via Check 21 bank-to-bank image transfers.
Quick Facts about Electronic Checks
- Electronic checks are excellent for recurring billing models such as bill payments, subscriptions, memberships, utility bills, and charitable contributions.
- Electronic checks are reliable, accurate, on time and confidential.
- For billers and retailers, electronic checks improve cash flow, reduces days outstanding, and helps boost profit margins.
- Problems with electronic checks are rare. The electronic funds transfer system is one of the safest and reliable in the world.
- More than half of all U.S. households use electronic checks for one or more bill payment each month. Over 90% of consumers who use electronic checks report high satisfaction with the payment option.
- Electronic checks save companies an average of 11.5 cents per payment (versus paper checks) in reduced processing costs.
Alternative payments such as echecks are the fastest growing way to pay online. Electronic checks are a trusted and familiar payment method used by millions of Americans.
To increase sales, accept checks online. And watch your profits grow.
Are you interested in an echeck account?
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org today